- Skagway CVB
- Skagway Convention & Visitors Bureau provides general information on Skagway, accommodation and things to do.
- Skagway Chamber of Commerce
- A resource for Skagway facts and figures, a forum for information and ideas, and a voice for the Business Community.
- Haines-Skagway Fast Ferry, LLC
- Water taxi service between Skagway and Haines – also offering rail & sail package.
- Packer Expeditions
- Specializes in providing vacationers with active, exciting and memorable adventures.
- Sockeye Cycle
- Bicycle tour operator based in Skagway & Haines, Alaska.
- Alaska 360
- Offers everything from gold panning, to Iditarod sled dogs, to an authentic dredge and a chamber where you can experience 40-below temperatures.
At The White House
- 8th & Main Street – Box 41 – Skagway, AK 99840-0041
Phone: (907) 983-9000
- Chilkoot Trail Outpost
- 8.5 Mile Dyea Road – Box 286 – Skagway, AK 99840
Phone: (907) 983-3799
- The Swaying Spruce
- Box 479 – Skagway, AK 99840
Phone: 800-831-8095 or (907) 983-2674
- Historic Skagway Inn
- 7th & Broadway – Box 500 – Skagway, AK 99840
Phone: (888) 752-4929 or (907) 983-2289
- Mile Zero Bed & Breakfast
- 9th & Main Street – Box 165 – Skagway, AK 99840
- Skagway Bungalows
- Mile 1, Dyea Road – Box 287 – Skagway, AK 99840
- Westmark Inn – Skagway
- 3rd & Spring – Box 515 – Skagway, AK 99840
Phone: 800-544-0970 or (907) 983-6000
- Alaska State Tourism Site
- The official State of Alaska Tourism website provides detailed information about all of the regions in Alaska.
- Outspoken Travel Advice from Alaska Insiders.
- Alaska Travel Industry Association
- The ATIA will be the leading industry organization promoting Alaska as a top visitor destination, communicating and promoting the Alaskan tourism industry as one of the state’s major economic forces, and will be the respected voice of the industry for the growth of the industry, while remaining attentive to care for the environment, recognition of cultures and Alaska’s unique quality of life.
- Alaska Ferry Adventures
- Specializing in helping plan the best vacation possible by providing you with up-to-date ferry schedules, sample itineraries, online reservations, hotels, custom tours, and activities throughout Alaska. Their staff is well informed, professional, and their goal is to make your Alaskan vacation fun, easy and hassle free.
- Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show
- Catch this show while visiting Ketchikan, where history and legends live on! Come see high octane events such as the springboard chop, cross-cut sawing, speed climbing and many other competitions in a entertaining and exciting one and half hour show.
- North to Alaska
- Information on traveling in Alaska, The Yukon and British Columbia.
- Alaska Pass
- Unlimited Alaska-Yukon-British Columbia Travel with the Alaska Pass.
- Alaska MILEPOST Travel Planner
- One of the most comprehensive guide books available on traveling in Alaska & The Yukon.
- Alaska Marine Highway Ferry System
- The official government Alaska Ferry System web site provides accurate schedule information for planning your Alaska travel along the Inside Passage.
- Southeast Aviation
- Spectacular Flightseeing in Ketchikan.
- RV Alaska
- Comprehensive guide to traveling Alaska by RV or Motorhome.
- Boerries Burkhardt’s Narrow Gauge
- Boerries Burkhardt’s Narrow Gauge Homepage is an excellent site to find out interesting information on WP&YR from a railfan’s view. Sign up for the White Pass Fan List
- Bruce Pryor Collection
- You will find here a mighty fine collection of railroad photographs of The White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad.
- Scenic Railways
- This railfan site is a collection of railroad photographs of North West America and WP&YR. Hear NO. 73 chug & whistle along.
- German Language WP&YR Site
- Matthias Manhart made a German language – WP&YR and LGB railfan site . Have a look at his photos and story.
- Rails North Deluxe
- Murray Lundberg’s very extensive site with WP&YR history and photos. Murray is a railfan in the Yukon.
- The Black Irish band
- Wonderful traditional Railroad and Irish music including special White Pass song.
- The Iron Road
- Tom Matys fine web site on the WP&YR . Excellent information and superb photos.
- North from Skagway
- A Day on the White Pass & Yukon Route. Photos and text by Steve Barry.
- WP&YR Fan List
- This email discussion list is open for any aspect of White Pass operations, including history, tourism, engineering and modelling.
- Alaska Railfan Adventure, June 2004
- John Simakauskas’ site summarizing his trip. Includes photos and a detailed itinerary.
- National Railway Historical Society
- Three Valley Gap Railway Roundhouse
- This fascinating pioneer community is home to an impressive variety of railway displays. This will be the only covered Turntable and Roundhouse complex in Canada. Guided tours are conducted daily through the Heritage Ghost Town, Antique Auto Museum, and Railway Roundhouse. Enjoy antique cars, a railway and making your way to the nearby Mt.Revelstoke National Park and BC
Other Railroad Related Sites:
- Information and photographs relating to passenger, freight and model trains in the U.S. and Worldwide.
- RailServe provides railfans around the world with the fastest, most comprehensive, and easiest to use railroad sites directory on the internet.
- Kalmbach Train Magazine
- Trains Magazine Online brings you great writing and exciting photographs to take you to the trackside for a front-row view of all the action.
- National Model Railway Association Directory of World Wide Rail Sites.
- Ride the Rails
- A marvellous site for any person interested in trains, uses search engine Railseek.
- Cyberspace World Railroad
- This is a very informative Online magazine on railroads.
- W&H RR Co.
- The Webville and Hypertext Railroad Company is neither a real company nor a real railroad but rather an archival site with historical and informational documents on Railroads, Railfanning and Model Railroading
- Railroad Retirement Board
- This site has a wide range of Information including railroad publications and links to other railroad sites.
- USA by Rail plus Canada
- A great source of practical information, with useful tips from other travellers is the USA by Rail. Have a look.
- Grand Central Railway Station of Cyberspace
- If you have an interest in railroads (real or model) then this is a site with lots for you. Maintained by Con-Cor.
- Comprehensive information on the Canadian railway industry, current news, and history.
- IG Bw Dresden-Altstadt
- Railroad society based in Dresden, Germany.
- Texas Railroad History
- All about the history of railroading in Texas! This link brought to you by a young railfan who found it while researching railroad history for a school project. Thanks for passing it along to us, Brittney!