Be part of our team!
White Pass offers an exciting and supportive work environment and we’re always looking to add enthusiastic and customer service-oriented employees to our team.
The White Pass & Yukon Route is an historic, scenic railway headquartered in Skagway, Alaska, with Depot offices also located in Carcross, YT, and Whitehorse, YT. Built during the Klondike Gold Rush in 1898 to bring gold-hungry miners to the Yukon, today this narrow gauge railroad takes summer visitors through some of the most beautiful mountain scenery in the world.
White Pass offers an exciting and supportive work environment and we’re always looking to add enthusiastic and customer service-oriented employees to our team. Check out our job openings below to see what exciting opportunities await you!
Be a part of our team!
*Please note if you are applying for seasonal positions based in Skagway, preference will be given to applicants available from April 25 – October 1, 2024 during the peak of the cruise ship season.
Current Job Openings & 2024 Summer Employment Opportunities
Available Career Positions
Open Seasonal Positions
Open positions for 2023
Open positions for 2023
There are currently no open positions.
Important notes regarding employment and our hiring process:
- White Pass offers competitive wages and reasonably priced housing to our seasonal employees
- Housing available in our Skagway location only.
- No pets are permitted in White Pass housing.
- Preference is given to applicants who can work the entire operating season, which is early May to late September.
- White Pass begins the interview process in February prior to the start of the tourist season. We will contact you for an interview should you possess the skills and experience that we are looking for in an employee.
- We are actively seeking candidates who can speak other languages fluently, in particular Spanish and Japanese, however any foreign language skills are a plus.
- Strong customer service skills are a must in all of our positions, so please be sure to highlight your past experience in your application.
Applicants must fill out an application online or send an application form, current resume and letter of introduction to:
White Pass & Yukon Route
Attn: Becky Jensen, HR Clerk
PO Box 435
Skagway, Alaska 99840
For more info call: 1-800-343-7373 or e-mail: email@example.com