White Pass Summit Excursion
Experience this unique railroad that symbolizes accomplishment in adventure and pioneering – of triumph over challenge.
Relax in vintage passenger coaches as you retrace the original route to the White Pass Summit, passing Bridal Veil Falls, Inspiration Point and Dead Horse Gulch. Enjoy a breathtaking panorama of mountains, glaciers, gorges, waterfalls, tunnels, trestles and historic sites. See the original Klondike Trail of ‘98 worn into the rocks, a permanent tribute to the thousands of souls who passed this way in search of fortune.
Tour Duration: 2.5 – 2.75 Hours
40 miles ROUND TRIP
No passport required
Complimentary Bottled Water
This excursion is wheelchair accessible. However, space is limited in lift-equipped cars. Please let us know when reserving your seats if you or anyone in your party will require the lift to get onto the train
April 26 – October 8, 2022*
- Morning and Afternoon departures available. Please contact the White Pass Reservation Office at 1-800-343-7373 for reservations.
- Various tour departure times available by phone reservation only.
- All times listed are Alaska time (rail time).
- Book early to secure your seat!
* Schedule Exceptions: No service available April 27, 28, 29; May 8; September 23, 25, 29; October 1, 2, 3, 7.
The White Pass Summit Excursion will resume for the 2022 operating season.
Train Amenities Include:
- Complimentary water
- Restrooms in every train car
- Lift access on most tours
- All Aboard Magazine
- Knowledgeable onboard guides
* Pricing is for tickets purchased in advance of travel. Please book at least 24 hours in advance of travel to receive the price above.
† Schedule is subject to change without notice.