Bennett Scenic Journey
Escape into the heart of history!
- Tour Duration: 8 Hours
- PASSPORT REQUIRED
- A hearty lunch will be served on board between Bennett and Carcross: Turkey sandwich, chips, side and dessert included. Vegetarian and gluten free options upon advance request. Please indicate meal preference in reservation notes.
- Moderate level of activity
- Each rail car is equipped with a restroom
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- This train is not equipped with a wheelchair lift
Available Dates: May 19 – September 19, 2020*
Train to Carcross, Bus return to Skagway
7:45 AM Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
Bus to Carcross, Train return to Skagway
9:30 AM Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Monday
ALL TIMES LISTED ARE ALASKA TIME (RAIL TIME)
*Exceptions to Schedule: No Service September 18; Northbound service only Sept. 17; Southbound service only Sept. 19.
Train Amenities Include:
- Complimentary water
- Boxed lunch included with ticket purchase
- Restrooms in every train car
- All Aboard Magazine
- Knowledgeable onboard guides
* Pricing is for tickets purchased in advance of travel. Please book at least 24 hours in advance of travel to receive the price above.
† Schedule is subject to change without notice.