Bennett Scenic Journey
Escape into the heart of history!
Travel 67.5 miles by train between Skagway, AK, and Carcross, YT, along the same route that the Klondike stampeders traversed in 1898! Couple that with a motorcoach tour along the scenic Klondike Highway to/from Skagway for the perfect combination of your Yukon & Alaskan holiday adventures. Bennett, BC is only accessible via the White Pass train or by hiking the world famous Chilkoot Trail. Don’t miss a visit to the 1903 Bennett Station for a stroll through our historic museum. A hearty boxed lunch will be served on board as the train travels the length of Lake Bennett and arrives in Carcross, YT. Come join us on this exclusive and completely unique experience.
- Tour Duration: 8 Hours
- PASSPORT REQUIRED
- A hearty lunch will be served on board between Bennett and Carcross: Turkey sandwich, chips, side and dessert included. Vegetarian and gluten free options upon advance request. Please indicate meal preference in reservation notes.
- Moderate level of activity
- Each rail car is equipped with a restroom
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- This train is not equipped with a wheelchair lift
Available Dates: May 31 – September 17, 2022
Train to Carcross, Bus return to Skagway
7:45 AM Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and select Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
Bus to Carcross, Train return to Skagway
9:30 AM Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and select Saturdays & Sundays
ALL TIMES LISTED ARE ALASKA TIME (RAIL TIME)
*The train schedule is subject to change.
Train Amenities Include:
- Complimentary water
- Boxed lunch included with ticket purchase
- Restrooms in every train car
- All Aboard Magazine
- Knowledgeable onboard guides
* Pricing is for tickets purchased in advance of travel. Please book at least 24 hours in advance of travel to receive the price above.
† Schedule is subject to change without notice.