Bennett Scenic Journey
Escape into the heart of history!
Travel 67.5 miles by train between Skagway, AK, and Carcross, YT, along the same route that the Klondike stampeders traversed in 1898! Couple that with a motor coach tour along the scenic Klondike Highway to complete your 120 mile round trip excursion.
Enjoy a 45 minute layover in scenic Bennett, BC. Only accessible via the White Pass train or by hiking the world famous Chilkoot Trail. Experience the 1903 Bennett Station and stroll through our historic museum. Take the self-guided walk along the trails and tour the historic gold rush town-site.
A hearty boxed lunch will be served on board as the train travels the length of Lake Bennett and arrives in Carcross, YT.
120 miles ROUND TRIP
Complimentary Bottled Water
A hearty lunch will be served onboard between Bennett and Carcross: Turkey sandwich, chips, side and dessert included. Vegetarian and gluten-free options upon advance request. Please indicate meal preference in reservation notes.
This train is not equipped with a wheelchair lift
May 31 – September 17, 2022*
Train to Carcross, Bus return to Skagway
- 7:45 AM Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and select Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
Bus to Carcross, Train return to Skagway
- 9:30 AM Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and select Saturdays & Sundays
- All times listed are Alaska time (rail time).
- Book early to secure your seat!
*The train schedule is subject to change.
Train Amenities Include:
- Complimentary water
- Restrooms in every train car
- Lift access on most tours
- All Aboard Magazine
- Knowledgeable onboard guides
* Pricing is for tickets purchased in advance of travel. Please book at least 24 hours in advance of travel to receive the price above.
† Schedule is subject to change without notice.