Bennett Scenic Journey
Escape into the heart of history!
White Pass & Yukon Route has made the difficult decision to suspend all Skagway to Carcross Excursions including the Bennett Scenic Journey for the 2020 summer operating season. Please contact the Skagway Reservation Office at 1-800-343-7373, Monday-Friday from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM Alaska Time for questions.
- Tour Duration: 8 Hours
- PASSPORT REQUIRED
- A hearty lunch will be served on board between Bennett and Carcross: Turkey sandwich, chips, side and dessert included. Vegetarian and gluten free options upon advance request. Please indicate meal preference in reservation notes.
- Moderate level of activity
- Each rail car is equipped with a restroom
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- This train is not equipped with a wheelchair lift
Available Dates: May 19 – September 19, 2020*
Train to Carcross, Bus return to Skagway
7:45 AM Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
Bus to Carcross, Train return to Skagway
9:30 AM Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Monday
ALL TIMES LISTED ARE ALASKA TIME (RAIL TIME)
*Exceptions to Schedule: No Service September 18; Northbound service only Sept. 17; Southbound service only Sept. 19.
Train Amenities Include:
- Complimentary water
- Boxed lunch included with ticket purchase
- Restrooms in every train car
- All Aboard Magazine
- Knowledgeable onboard guides
* Pricing is for tickets purchased in advance of travel. Please book at least 24 hours in advance of travel to receive the price above.
† Schedule is subject to change without notice.