Fraser One Way Service
Don’t miss this incredible train ride over the White Pass and into Fraser, British Columbia! This 27.7 mile, one way journey is fully narrated while you relax in comfortable coach cars. Once you arrive in BC, meet your private bus connections as you continue along your Klondike Highway adventure.
- Trip Duration: 1.75 hours
- PASSPORT REQUIRED
- All Fraser Service trains are wheelchair accessible. However, space is limited in lift-equipped cars. Please let us know when reserving your seats if you or anyone in your party will require the lift to get onto the train.
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Each rail car is equipped with a restroom
- Northbound and Southbound trips
- One Way Train Service. Cars will be assigned upon check in with the White Pass Stationmaster in Skagway or Fraser.
Available Dates: April 23 – October 7, 2020 DAILY**
ADVANCED PURCHASE REQUIRED!
Departs Skagway Depot at 7:40 AM and 12:40 PM / Arrives Fraser at 9:45 AM and 2:45 PM
Departs Fraser at 10:40 AM and 3:30 PM / Arrives Skagway at 12:20 PM and 5:20 PM
ALL TIMES LISTED ARE ALASKA TIME (RAIL TIME)
**Exceptions to schedule: No Fraser Train Service on April 24-30; May 3, 4, 6, 10, 11; September 18, 25, 27, 29; October 1-5.
AM Fraser Only: April 23; May 1, 2, 5, 7, 14, 17, 18, 23; June 14, 28; July 12, 26; August 9, 23, 30; September 6, 13, 17, 20, 24, 26, 28; October 6.
Train Amenities Include:
- Complimentary water
- Restrooms in every train car
- All Aboard Magazine
- Knowledgeable onboard guides
* Pricing is for tickets purchased in advance of travel. Please book at least 24 hours in advance of travel to receive the price above.
† Schedule is subject to change without notice.