Fraser One Way Service
Don’t miss this incredible train ride over the White Pass and into Fraser, British Columbia! This 27.7 mile, one way journey is fully narrated while you relax in comfortable coach cars. Once you arrive in BC, meet your private bus connections as you continue along your Klondike Highway adventure.
- Trip Duration: 1.75 hours
- PASSPORT REQUIRED
- All Fraser Service trains are wheelchair accessible. However, space is limited in lift-equipped cars. Please let us know when reserving your seats if you or anyone in your party will require the lift to get onto the train.
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Each rail car is equipped with a restroom
- Northbound and Southbound trips
- One Way Trip Service
Available Dates: May 1 – September 26, 2018 DAILY†
ADVANCED PURCHASE REQUIRED!
Departs Skagway Depot at 7:40 AM and 12:10 PM / Arrives Fraser at 9:25 AM and 1:55 PM
Departs Fraser at 10:20 AM and 2:45 PM / Arrives Skagway Depot at 12:05 PM and 4:30 PM
ALL TIMES LISTED ARE ALASKA TIME (RAIL TIME)
AM Service only on Sundays**
**Exceptions to schedule: Additional Day of Service on October 3. No Fraser Train Service on May 4, 6, 7, 11, 14; September 16, 23, 24
Train Amenities Include:
- Complimentary water
- Restrooms in every train car
- All Aboard Magazine
- Knowledgeable onboard guides
* Pricing is for tickets purchased in advance of travel. Please book at least 24 hours in advance of travel to receive the price above.
† Schedule is subject to change without notice.