Whitehorse-Skagway One Day Combo
Board a motor coach at the White Pass Depot in Whitehorse for a trip along the scenic South Klondike Highway to Fraser, BC, where you will connect with the world famous narrow gauge White Pass & Yukon Route Railway. Your 28-mile rail excursion will descend over the White Pass Summit and into Skagway, Alaska. Includes a 1.5 hour layover in Skagway, long enough to shop, have lunch, or just stroll around the unique and historic town. You’ll then re‐board your motor coach for the trip from Skagway back to Whitehorse. Leave your vehicle in Whitehorse and enjoy a perfect one day excursion!
- Tour Duration: 10 hours
- PASSPORT REQUIRED
- All Fraser Service trains are wheelchair accessible, however connecting motor coach is not. Must be able to walk up 3 steps to board bus.
- Each rail car is equipped with a restroom
- Bus/Train Combo Round Trip
- Complimentary Bottled Water
Available Dates: May 22 – September 9, 2018 DAILY†
ADVANCED PURCHASE REQUIRED!
Motorcoach: Depart Whitehorse at 7:30 AM / Arrives Fraser at 10:00 AM
Train: Depart Fraser at 10:20 AM / Arrives Skagway at 12:05 PM
Motorcoach: Depart Skagway at 2:00 PM / Arrives Whitehorse at 5:30 PM
ALL TIMES LISTED ARE ALASKA TIME (RAIL TIME)
Train Amenities Include:
- Complimentary water
- Restrooms in every train car
- All Aboard Magazine
- Knowledgeable onboard guides
* Pricing is for tickets purchased in advance of travel. Please book at least 24 hours in advance of travel to receive the price above.
† Schedule is subject to change without notice.