Whitehorse-Skagway One Day Combo
Available Dates: May 18 – September 18, 2021 DAILY†
ADVANCED PURCHASE REQUIRED!
Motorcoach: Depart Whitehorse at 7:45 AM / Arrives Fraser at 10:15 AM
Train: Depart Fraser at 10:40 AM / Arrives Skagway at 12:20 PM
Motorcoach: Depart Skagway at 2:30 PM / Arrives Whitehorse at 6:00 PM
ALL TIMES LISTED ARE ALASKA TIME (RAIL TIME)
- Tour Duration: 10 hours
- PASSPORT REQUIRED
- All Fraser Service trains are wheelchair accessible, however connecting motor coach is not. Must be able to walk up 3 steps to board bus.
- Each rail car is equipped with a restroom
- Bus/Train Combo Round Trip
- Complimentary Bottled Water
Train Amenities Include:
- Complimentary water
- Restrooms in every train car
- All Aboard Magazine
- Knowledgeable onboard guides
* Pricing is for tickets purchased in advance of travel. Please book at least 24 hours in advance of travel to receive the price above.
† Schedule is subject to change without notice.