Carcross One Way Service
Don’t miss this incredible train ride over the White Pass and into remote wilderness to Lake Bennett, accessible only by White Pass & Yukon Route or a 33-mile hike on the Chilkoot Trail! Fully narrated, with comfortable coach cars and a hearty boxed lunch served aboard the train along the length of Lake Bennett, this excursion into the wild brings you 67.5 miles to Carcross, Yukon.
A forty-five minute layover at Bennett offers passengers time to stroll through our White Pass museum and take part in a self-guided walking tour of the historic gold rush town-site. At the end of the layover passengers will re-board the train and resume their railroading adventure.
- Trip Duration: 4.75 hours
- PASSPORT REQUIRED
- This train is not equipped with a wheelchair lift
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Boxed Lunch Included: Please specify Turkey or Vegetarian Sandwich at time of booking.
- Northbound and Southbound trips
- One Way Trip Service
- Guests ride in comfortable restored and replica passenger coaches. The tour is fully narrated and has moderate level of activity.
- All departures stop at Lake Bennett, B.C.
Available Dates: May 22 – September 9, 2018†
ADVANCED PURCHASE REQUIRED!
Depart Skagway at 7:30 AM / Arrives Carcross 12:30 PM
Depart Carcross at 1:00 PM / Arrives Skagway at 5:45 PM
ALL TIMES LISTED ARE ALASKA TIME (RAIL TIME)
Train Amenities Include:
- Complimentary water
- Restrooms in every train car
- All Aboard Magazine
- Knowledgeable onboard guides
* Pricing is for tickets purchased in advance of travel. Please book at least 24 hours in advance of travel to receive the price above.
† Schedule is subject to change without notice.