This 120 mile round trip excursion features a 45 minute layover at Bennett Station, where passengers enjoy a visit to our White Pass museum and a self-guided walking tour of the historic gold rush town-site. At the end of the layover, passengers will re-board the train and resume their railroading adventure.
- Fares: $229 Adult and $114.50 Child
- PASSPORT REQUIRED
- Boxed lunch included on board between Bennett and Carcross: Hearty turkey sandwich, chips, side and dessert included. Vegetarian and gluten free options upon advance request. Please indicate meal preference in reservation notes.
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Moderate level of activity
- This train is not equipped with a wheelchair lift
- Available Dates: May 23 - September 9, 2017
- Tour Duration: 8 Hours
- Departure Days & Times
- 7:30 AM Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Train to Carcross, Bus return to Skagway)
- 9:30 AM Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (Bus to Carcross, Train return to Skagway)
- 8:30 AM Saturday (Bus to Carcross, Train return to Skagway)