Skagway-Whitehorse Train/Bus Connection via Fraser One-Way
Travel 27.7 miles by train between Skagway, AK, and Fraser, BC, coupling that with a motor coach transfer to/from Whitehorse, YT. A great way to connect your Canadian & Alaskan holiday adventures!
- Trip Duration: 4.5-5.3 hours
- PASSPORT REQUIRED
- All Fraser Service trains are wheelchair accessible, however connecting motorcoaches are NOT accessible.
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Northbound and Southbound trips
- One Way Trip Service
Available Dates: May 22 – September 9, 2018 DAILY†
ADVANCED PURCHASE REQUIRED!
Northbound (Not offered on Sundays)
Train: Depart Skagway at 12:10 PM** / Arrives Fraser at 2:15 PM
Motorcoach: Depart Fraser at 3:00 PM / Arrives Whitehorse at 5:30 PM
Motorcoach: Depart Whitehorse at 7:30 AM / Arrives Fraser at 10:00 AM
Train: Depart Fraser at 10:20 AM / Arrives Skagway at 12:05 PM
ALL TIMES LISTED ARE ALASKA TIME (RAIL TIME)
**.5 mile motor coach transfer required to meet train departure
Train Amenities Include:
- Complimentary water
- Restrooms in every train car
- Lift access on most tours
- Convenient dockside service
- All Aboard Magazine
- Knowledgeable onboard guides
* Pricing is for tickets purchased in advance of travel. Please book at least 24 hours in advance of travel to receive the price above.
† Schedule is subject to change without notice.