Skagway-Whitehorse Train/Bus Connection via Carcross One Way
Escape into the heart of history!
Travel 67.5 miles by train between Skagway, AK, and Carcross, YT, traveling the same route that the Klondike stampeders traversed in 1898! Couple that with a motor coach transfer to/from Whitehorse, YT, for the perfect connection of your Canadian & Alaskan holiday adventures. Enjoy a stop at our restored 1910 Bennett Station for a stroll through our White Pass museum and a hearty boxed lunch will be served on board the train along shores of the lake as you travel between Bennett and Carcross! 9.25 to 10 hours in duration.
- Trip Duration: 9.25 - 10 hours
- PASSPORT REQUIRED
- Boxed Lunch Included: Please specify Turkey or Vegetarian Sandwich at time of booking.
- This train is not equipped with a wheelchair lift
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Northbound and Southbound trips
- One Way Trip Service
Available Dates: May 22 – September 9, 2018†
ADVANCED PURCHASE REQUIRED!
Train: Depart Skagway at 7:30 AM / Arrives Bennett at 10:15 AM
Train: Depart Bennett at 11:00 AM / Arrives Carcross at 12:30 PM
Motorcoach: Depart Carcross at 4:00 PM / Arrives Whitehorse at 5:30 PM
Motorcoach: Depart Whitehorse at 7:30 AM / Arrives Carcross at 8:45 AM
Train: Depart Carcross at 1:00 PM / Arrives Bennett at 2:30 PM
Train: Depart Bennett at 3:15 PM / Arrives Skagway at 5:45 PM
ALL TIMES LISTED ARE ALASKA TIME (RAIL TIME)
Train Amenities Include:
- Complimentary water
- Restrooms in every train car
- All Aboard Magazine
- Knowledgeable onboard guides
* Pricing is for tickets purchased in advance of travel. Please book at least 24 hours in advance of travel to receive the price above.
† Schedule is subject to change without notice.