This forty mile round trip excursion climbs from tidewater at Skagway to the Summit of the White Pass - a 2,865 foot elevation. The fully narrated tour passes through two tunnels, over sky-high trestles and cascading waterfalls. It’s our most popular rail trip!
- Fares: $122* Adult and $61* Child
- Tour Duration: 3 to 3.5 Hours
- No passport required
- All Summit Excursion trains are wheelchair accessible. However, space is limited in lift-equipped cars. Please let us know when reserving your seats if you or anyone in your party will require the lift to get onto the train.
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- *Pricing is for tickets purchased in advance of travel. Please book at least 24 hours in advance of travel to receive the price above.
- Available: May 2 - September 28, 2017
- Departure Times: 8:15 AM & 12:45 PM DAILY
- Additional departures: 4:30 PM on Tuesdays & Wednesdays (From May 30 - August 30)
- Limited seating available on the 8:15 AM departure on Wednesdays (From May 30 - August 30)
- EXCEPTIONS TO SCHEDULE:
- No Summit train service on May 5, 6, 7, 8 & 15; June 4; September 10, 15, 17, 18, 22, 24 & 25
- The 12:45 Summit departure is not available on the following days: June 18; July 2 & 16; August 13, 27