- This position involves maintenance and construction of WP&YR track:
- Track work such as rail and tie installation
- Brush cutting and Right of Way Clearing; lifting, hauling, and shoveling
- General labor duties
- Other duties as assigned
- A positive attitude and excellent teamwork skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to stay on task
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs. on an intermittent basis
- Must be able to stand for longer than 8 hours, navigate stairs and rough terrain on a regular basis
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift, reach, push, pull, twist, walk, crouch, and squat
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Questions regarding the position can be directed to Becky Jensen, 907-983-9803 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to inquire directly at the Depot by visiting Monday-Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm.
Originally posted June 2022