Administrative/Accounting Services Professional
The following job vacancy is available within the White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad. Qualified and eligible individuals interested in applying for this position may submit an application to Becky Jensen in the Human Resources Department. Applications accepted until position is filled.
Scope of Job
This position will be responsible for a variety of duties in Administration and Accounting. This position will be full time year-round with benefits, with training and continuing education opportunities.
Essential Job Tasks
The following is an outline of tasks that would be required for this position, but are not limited to:
- Document filing & scanning of bank deposits
- Updating and maintaining internal documents
- Management of cellphone equipment and accounts
- Taking notes at meetings, typing minutes and circulating them accordingly
- Research and compilation of reports for various projects.
- Assist with various licensing, registration, import, export and permit filings
- General administrative and accounting duties
- Other duties as assigned
This position will be supervised by the Controller.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
We are looking for a person who is highly organized, possessing the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team. Must have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of programs. Candidate must display the willingness to learn new systems and processes.
Candidate must have a high school diploma.
Related business experience is preferred.
Compensation will be based upon experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.
Position is open until filled. Applicants are encouraged to submit an application and also forward a resume to Manager of Human Resources & Employee Benefits Becky Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.