This forty mile round trip excursion climbs from tidewater at Skagway to the Summit of the White Pass - a 2,865 foot elevation. The fully narrated tour passes through two tunnels, over sky-high trestles and cascading waterfalls. It’s our most popular rail trip!
- Fares: $119 Adult and $59.50 Child
- Tour Duration: 3 to 3.5 Hours
- No passport required
- All Summit Excursion trains are wheelchair accessible. However, space is limited in lift-equipped cars. Please let us know when reserving your seats if you or anyone in your party will require the lift to get onto the train.
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Available: May 5 - September 24, 2015
- Departure Times: 8:15 AM & 12:45 PM DAILY
- Additional departures: 4:30 PM on Tuesdays & Wednesdays (From May 26 - September 2)
- Limited seating available on the 8:15 AM departure on Wednesdays from May 27 - September 2
- EXCEPTIONS TO SCHEDULE:
- No Summit train service on May 6, 8, 15 & 18; August 30; September 18, 20, & 21.
- The 12:45 Summit departure is not available on the following Sundays: May 24; June 21; July 19; August 2, 16, 30.