Our Fraser service is a one-way train trip geared towards guests who have a motor coach component in their WP&YR excursion. It is available both northbound and southbound.
- One-way Fares: $85 Adult and $42.50 Child
- Trip Duration: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- All Fraser Service trains are wheelchair accessible. However, space is limited in lift-equipped cars. Please let us know when reserving your seats if you or anyone in your party will require the lift to get onto the train.
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- PASSPORT REQUIRED
- Available: May 2 – September 28, 2017
- NORTHBOUND: Departs from Skagway Depot at 7:40 AM or 12:10 PM
- SOUTHBOUND: Departs from Fraser, BC at 10:20 AM or 2:45 PM (AK Time)
- Departures from Skagway at 7:40 AM and 12:10 PM require .5 mile bus transfer to train departure
- EXCEPTIONS TO SCHEDULE:
- No Fraser train service on May 5, 6, 7, 8 & 15 ; September 15, 17, 18, 22, 24 & 28
- The PM departures are not available on Sundays* and May 2, 4, 11, 12, 13 & 18; June 4; September 23 & 28
- The AM departures are not available on September 22
- *Sunday, May 21, June 25 & July 30 will including morning and afternoon departures to and from Skagway