The successful candidate for this position should possess an outgoing personality who interacts well with guests and the WP&YR Team. Greet all guests in a pleasant manner while providing a friendly and sociable service in a clean and comfortable environment. The Ticket Agent/Retail Clerk is responsible for assisting customers in all facets of front line retail operations.
- Greet customers when they enter the store, offer assistance in locating merchandise, and respond to questions regarding WP train schedules, history, merchandise and visitor services
- Restock items as necessary.
- Complete customer purchases, process all payment types, and process returns, refunds, and exchanges.
- Maintain cash and credit card receipts utilizing computerized point of sale cash register.
- Follow checklist for opening and closing store. Secure store and monitor customer activity to prevent losses due to merchandise theft and damage.
- Provide excellent customer service for both direct and phone customers.
- Entering reservations into ticketing system
- Friendly, reliable and enthusiastic about the White Pass product
- POS / Micros register & cash handling experience preferred
- Retail experience preferred
- A positive attitude and excellent teamwork skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Excellent ability to communicate important information to the public
- Customer service experience a must
- Must be able to stand for longer than 8 hours and navigate stairs on a regular basis
- Must be able to move 25+ pounds on an intermittent basis
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift, reach, push
- Depending on Experience