This is a part time (30 hour per week) position, 5 Months of the year.
$15-$17 per hour, Depending on Experience
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Alaska driver’s license
- Ability to lift 50 + Lbs.
- Attention to detail
- Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screening
- Must pass a background check for dock security purposes
- General janitorial duties at the White Pass Depot and all Docks
- Minor maintenance and repairs in the Depot
- Purchasing janitorial and related supplies
- Fuel and clean Depot vehicles
- Assist with special events
- Inventory storage facility
- Restocking Depot with brochures and other necessary materials
- Crossing Guard duties
This position is much more than janitorial duties. The person who is ideally suited for the position is flexible and is willing to work with and support others.